Alzheimers In Home Care
Alzheimers Care in Baton Rouge, LA
If dementia and Alzheimer's have begun to take their toll on your relative or elderly loved one, the challenges of providing daily care can be daunting. At Baton Rouge ElderCare in Baton Rouge, LA, we understand the difficulties and daily struggles associated with dementia and Alzheimer's. And if your loved one's needs are proving too great a burden for you to handle alone, we can help.
Our In home Care providers strive to create a safe and comfortable environment for those affected by Alzheimer's and dementia. When you work with us, we'll take the time to understand your loved one's needs so we can provide the highest level of service. From mobility assistance to personal grooming and care, we go out of our way to make life as enjoyable and normal as possible for those affected by diseases like Alzheimer's and dementia.
Don't go it alone. Get your loved one the care he or she needs with the help of Baton Rouge ElderCare. Call today for more information or to schedule a consultation.
At Baton Rouge ElderCare we understand the struggles and challenges that go along with caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. We work closely with the family caregiver(s) and encourage open communication between all caregivers involved. Baton Rouge ElderCare has put together a program that practices many techniques to guarantee your loved one with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are fully cared for and are living the highest quality life possible.
- Gathering past stories and experiences- this helps the caregiver give comfort and customized care; all the while honoring who the senior was earlier in life.
- Manage Behavior – Our “True Caregivers” use techniques such as giving simple choices and redirecting, allowing the senior to remain calm and safe at home.
- Encouraging Engagement – Engaging seniors throughout the day builds self-esteem, enhances physical strength and reduces behaviors that need to be managed. Using techniques and activities, Baton Rouge ElderCare focus on the seniors' mind, body and soul.
- Supporting the Family – We realize that this is most often the most important aspect. We understand all the stress and frustration that accompanies caring for a loved one with dementia. And we want to be there not only to help care for the client in need, but also be there for the family through every step of the way.
- Provide mind-stimulating activities
- Supervise daily activities
- Create social interaction
- Help to maintain a safe environment
- Provide nutritious meals
Baton Rouge ElderCare can help you make that a reality. With short-term care from as little as 3 hours a day to long-term care up to 365 days of the year, we can safely help you remain independent and most importantly at home.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.